This Scientist Is Building A Real Time Machine

This Scientist Is Building A Real Time Machine - And Thinks It Will Work



By: Rob Waugh's Yahoo Blog

‘If time travel is possible, where are the tourists from the future?’ Stephen Hawking asked in A Brief History Of Time.
But one scientist believes that time travel is possible - and he has the design for a working ‘time telephone’, which he believes will receive messages from the future.

Ronald Mallett, 69,  is a respected theoretical physicist at the University of Connecticut, and the subject of a new documentary, ‘How To Build a Time Machine’.

He believes that a ‘tunnel’ of laser light can send messages through time - and that a time machine will be built this century.
He also thinks he has the answer to Stephen Hawking’s question about why we have never seen a time traveller.

Mallett’s quest to build a time machine has been a lifelong one - inspired by the death of his father, when he was aged 10.

The young Mallett - who read a comic book version of H.G. Wells’ The Time Machine - vowed to build a machine which would let him travel back and warn his father of the heart attack which would kill him on his 11th wedding anniversary.

Ronald Mallett says, in How To Build A Time Machine, ‘I would say it was fair to call what I was doing an obsession. I was obsessed with wanting to see my father again.

‘I was obsessed with trying to find out how one could control time.
‘Everything that I became, the whole of my personality, everything about being a physicist, was based on my love for my father, and my desire to see him again.’

Source: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/this-scientist-is-building-a-real-time-machine-100204594.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mysterious floating light caught on camera in Cumbest Bluff

Is ET cleaning up?