UFO Miracle of The Sun


 UFO miracle of the sun
Click photo to watch the video

After the shooting of ‘Alien’ so as to not roll into the Los Angeles trap I went straight from Wimbledon, England with my family and moved to Washington State. It was the second time the kids were England, their first trip was for Live and Let Die. Something told me to stay in England, but I wanted to come home to where my money would stretch a little further, bought a house and got ready to work in my next film with Bob Redford. “Brubaker” The shooting went well and I formed a new friendship with Redford, his Sundance blew my mind and I dreamed of creating a place like his mind boggling seven thousand acres…but after Brubaker...all hell broke loose…the actor’s strike almost put me in the same place I was in before Alien>>.Regrets and recriminations started to creep in I should have taken Irv Kershner’s offer to do “Empire Strikes Back.” Shoulda, woulda, coulda blues started to attack me, year after year...One day after a year’s chest thumping...and soul searching, a friend invited me to a farm in Marmora, Canada supposedly to help me find myself, I remember saying they need to come down here and tell me something.

And they did...

My friend proceeded to tell me about a miracle that was first witnessed almost 100 years ago and continues to occur in different places around the world. Probably the most popular cited case was on October 13, 1917 in Fatima…but on that June 24, 1983, something happened to myself and 5,000 to 10,000 people as a woman addressed a large crowd while standing on a platform, dark clouds broke and the sun appeared as an opaque, spinning disc in the sky. It was said to be significantly duller than normal, and spun casting multicolored lights across the landscape, the shadows on the landscape, the people, and the surrounding clouds. The sun was then reported to have careened towards the earth, orbs followed it in a zigzag pattern, the orbs rise, knotting, binding, squeezing, bleeding, glaring and finally bursting with golden galactic dust that races in all direction over the startled crowd.

The galactic golden snowflakes exploded over them causing them to flinch and cover their faces as the particles showered earthward frightening those who thought it to be a sign of the end of the world. I was one of the many witnesses to this phenomenon, I saw the storm of golden snowflakes fell and covered the crowds "suddenly and completely making their heads and faces glow with the stuff, as well as making some of the people run frantically trying to catch the snowflakes in their palms.

My estimates of the people present range from 2 to 5 thousand. The Toronto Globe and Mail, agreed with my estimates, the event of the sun dancing in the sky lasted approximately twenty minutes. Hysterical, fearful and thinking the world was ending, the believers, the faithful ran like frighten sheep; To this day, phenomena continued to be reported as a miracle of the sun, a promising sign from heaven about the coming of Christ. Many of the people have claimed visions, locutions, and divine miracles in that strange day (though the diocese has not ruled on it and in the 1990s the owner of this farm and the diocese both reportedly expressed the wish that there be no publicity and warned the people of eye damage as they stared into the dancing sun).I spoke to local TV station in a brief interviewee, that I thought the event was attributed to a UFO, it was and is my opinion that only an extraterrestrial vehicle could create such aerobatics, “if the sun left its orbit, none of us would be here to report anything, what the hell else could it have been?”  In the video are the owners of the farm, devout Catholics, John and Sheilah Greensides who as others, believe it to be the blessing of the mother of Christ.


 Like us on facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mysterious floating light caught on camera in Cumbest Bluff

Baltic Sea Under Water UFO

SHOCK CLAIM: John Kerry ‘visited Antarctica to examine secret Nazi UFO base’